SOLVED

Re: Overcoming Daily Quota Limit of 500 MB?

Go to solution
Sid_Patil
Level 2

Overcoming Daily Quota Limit of 500 MB?

Hello Marketo Community,

Our IT team is using TIBCO to extract data out of Marketo into a database and we have run into the Daily Quota Limit exceeded error, error code 1029 (500 MB per day). The team says it is because of the Change Data Value Activity object (we have 2 million contacts and approx 200 fields)

Is there a way we could track changes only in a predefined number of fields (say 100 out of the 200) while extracting data out of Change Data Value Activity object and find a way around the Daily Quota Limit?

Thank you all! I am trying to help my team find a cost-effective solution instead of increasing the daily limit through CSM

Best Regards,

Sid

p.s We have 100K API call threshold daily as part of our Marketo plan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

No, the REST Get Lead Changes, and the `fields` param.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

You can switch to the Get Lead Changes API, filtered by field.

Sid_Patil
Level 2

Thanks for the quick reply, Sanford Whiteman‌. Just wanted to validate whether you are referring to this API: https://developers.marketo.com/soap-api/activities/getleadchanges/ 

I could see I can filter by Activity Type where Change Data value is one of the options. How do I filter lead changes by specific field: say extract lead changes only if email, name, city is changed?

Thanks!

SanfordWhiteman

No, the REST Get Lead Changes, and the `fields` param.

Anthony_Figgin1
Level 4

I have had Marketo increase the amount before. I think I went up to 1gig for a short time. Not sure if this is something you can do as an add on, however, I know it is a setting on their side they can adjust. 

SanfordWhiteman

You can pay to increase the limit and I think (don't quote me) they can do it for a fixed time, i.e. not the full length of the contract.