out of office replies

Anonymous
Not applicable

out of office replies

I sent out an email to have it showing from my email address, but set replies to a different one.

I got replies to the right spot, but the out of office alerts flooded my inbox... why is this?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: out of office replies

We currently do not have the ability to push the out of office emails to a different email address.  I would suggest that you add a rule to move those emails into a folder so they do not flood your inbox.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amanda-
If you have a different From versus Reply-To email address can cause a higher chance of being classified as spam or untrusted sender.

An option that you could exercise is a shared aliased mailbox - we use a few shared mailboxes that have multiple people accessing to deal with OOO replies since we do have a handful of direct replies....by sharing the responsibility, we can deal with OOO, true replies, reply-to unsubscribes (even though we have the opt-out link) and even some questions that they want to send to sales or customer support.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thanks, it would be a great feature to have though 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am just wondering whether there is now any way to overcome this in Marketo? I am experiencing similar problem but wondered if there had been any changes since last year?

Amanda - did you set up the email accounts as a generic account or did you create a persona?

Any thoughts on this topic would be welcomed. 

Thanks,
Jacob