SOLVED

Re: Our company website server went down but after it came back online, Marketo forms are not showing up

Go to solution
OrchardSV
Level 1

Our company website server went down but after it came back online, Marketo forms are not showing up

Hello,

Our company servers went down this morning but once our IT department was able to bring it back online, we noticed that our Marketo online form is not showing up. Not sure if the two are related but wanted to see if anyone has a solution.

Here is the webpage with the missing Marketo form.

https://www.orchardsoft.com/contact-us/

The form should appear right after the "Contact Sales & Marketing" block.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Our company website server went down but after it came back online, Marketo forms are not showing up

You can’t defer a script and expect its created objects (i.e. MktoForms2) to be available right after... that’s the whole idea of defer. I assume your team decided to change the code to add defer without testing it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can’t defer a script and expect its created objects (i.e. MktoForms2) to be available right after... that’s the whole idea of defer. I assume your team decided to change the code to add defer without testing it.

OrchardSV
Level 1

Thank you. I also just saw the solution on a separate thread.

OrchardSV
Level 1