SOLVED

Operational seed lists

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Operational seed lists

Can you create an “operational” list to send out to your company’s internal list that will ignore the send limits within Marketo?  This list is only for those who are internal within our organization and need to receive more emails than the communication limits allow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Operational seed lists

No, the limits apply to all users and leads. But you may be able to override this on the Schedule Tab. As Grant suggested, setting that email should also ignore the limit and since you are sending just that email to the employee list, this should be fine.

You can also temporarily suspend the limit if you are an Admin.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm pretty sure that indicating that the email is "Operational" will ignore the usual Marketo limits and send every time.

Here's the relevant discussion from the past.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, but I am referring to having one list for my customers which will abide by the send limits and then have a separate list (my internal seed list) which can receive unlimited emails regardless of the send limit. Is there any way to assign different lists with different send limits?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No, the limits apply to all users and leads. But you may be able to override this on the Schedule Tab. As Grant suggested, setting that email should also ignore the limit and since you are sending just that email to the employee list, this should be fine.

You can also temporarily suspend the limit if you are an Admin.