SOLVED

Opens per lead

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opens per lead

We would like to be able to drill down into our email reporting and find out whether many of the same people are opening our emails or if there's a broader swath of people doing so. What would be the best way to find out on a lead-by-lead basis the frequency with which emails are being opened, e.g., is Sue Smith opening three emails for every 10 sent or 1 email for every 30 sent, and concurrently, who opens our emails the most/the least, etc.?

Thank you,

Laura

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Opens per lead

Hi Laura,

You can use the 2 scores approach, as described in the last answer I made here: Re: Emails Opened vs. Emails Delivered - By Lead

Or the report described in this same post.

But at the end of the day, all of this will not be totally accurate, as the "Open" score will fire twice if someone opens the same email twice.

Marketo is better at counting the number of time a lead opens an email than counting the number of emails a lead has opened

This inspired me this idea:

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Laura,

You can use the 2 scores approach, as described in the last answer I made here: Re: Emails Opened vs. Emails Delivered - By Lead

Or the report described in this same post.

But at the end of the day, all of this will not be totally accurate, as the "Open" score will fire twice if someone opens the same email twice.

Marketo is better at counting the number of time a lead opens an email than counting the number of emails a lead has opened

This inspired me this idea:

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Greg! I greatly appreciate your advisement on this topic. I look forward to trying out your suggestions

Sincerely,

Laura Kimball