Re: Open Rates for Individuals

Anonymous
Not applicable

Open Rates for Individuals

I need to know the average open rate of emails for individuals in my database. Is there a way to get the rates for a batch of around 3,000 individuals without doing each person individually?
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you want the open rates in aggregate for those 3,000 or you want like a grid for each person? If its the former, you can add a Smart List to your email performance report to constrain to that list.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried putting a smart list of all the individuals I need the information for into the Email Performance Report but when I do this I can only see results for the group collectively. I need instead to see the results for each individual. Is this possible without putting each person in as a smartlist to the report one by one?
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, unfortunately if you want each individual I don't think we have a way to do that. Is it for a specific email? Maybe export the campaign results to Excel and try that?
Anonymous
Not applicable

We actually need the information for all emails we've sent to the individuals. It's a bummer there's no way to see them individually as it will now be a very long project, but thank you so much for your help!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked out the Email analysis report? Might do what you are looking for - https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L94wCAC. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats actually a great point Jim. I had thought she had the wrong edition for that, but I think she has Select actually now that I look. It should be able to pull that report.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for that! Is there a way to put a smart list into that report so that I can target the people I need the information on?