One-time form fill out

Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

One-time form fill out

Hi!
we are currently holding license give-away, and in order to apply for it a person needs to fill out the form (we intend it to be Marketo form embeded to our web-site page)
Is there a way to ensure a person only gets 1 go in filling out the form and if he decides to try again, it would say something like - sorry, you've already applied for this?

i searched the knowledge base but was unable to find anything on the subject
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Re: One-time form fill out

if the form was on a Marketo landing page, I would say that you can use dynamic content. Show form if lead doesn't have custom field (e.g. I want license) filled. If field is filled, don't show form.

My guess is that for a webpage you need a javascript...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using Marketo to process your form submission logic? If so, you could just specify in your campaign rules that each person can only run through the campaign once.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Charlie's suggestion won't provide the feedback to them that they cannot fill it out twice, but will save you the headache of multiple entries.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Steven, is there away to provide them with information that they are not allowed to fill in the form twice? 

Thanks! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ana, I believe you can use the Forms 2.0 to set this up, but I'm not certain.
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

You can do this by changing the settings for known leads in the form settings: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LHAZCA4