Re: ON24 Users: Do you recommend the Marketo Adapter or Scribe Integration API?

Anonymous
Not applicable

ON24 Users: Do you recommend the Marketo Adapter or Scribe Integration API?

Getting ready to implement our webinar integration and welcome any recommendations. I've heard the Scribe Integration allows for more customization, but would it be necessary if I still have to pull the On24 webinar report link for more detailed results and reports? Thoughts?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kristen I have the same question.  I'm in the same boat.  We were told that the adapter only allows basic contact info to sync over & they were quick to try to upsell us on the integration solution.  I was digging here hoping to find someone with experience in either of these solutions.  Are you further along in your setup process?  What did you choose and how's it worknig for you?

Thanks,

Arnold

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in that boat with Arnold! I was very surprised to hear that only four (very basic) contact fields sync over with the Mkto adapter, and if we want the registrant's complete info we have to purchase the on24 proprietary sync to mkto. We require more than 4 fields for registration, so the mkto adapter doesn't seem useful.

Do others really use it for just the 4 fields? And if so, how do you ever pull in the rest of the info you collect pre-event?
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are in the same boat. Kristen, Arnold, Rachel - have you tried out Scribe? How is it working?
Adam_Hodgden1
Level 2

We have the same problem but we are looking into Boomi instead of Scribe. Once we have the SOW approved, I'll have more details on the integration.