SOLVED

On Form Submit, can I send the user to another form?

Go to solution
apmusicman
Level 1

On Form Submit, can I send the user to another form?

A few years ago, there used to be a setting in the thank you portion of the form that allowed you to submit to another form. Now it looks like you can only submit and have the thank you redirect to either a landing page, an external url or to stay on the same page.

Does anyone know if there is a way to daisy chain forms together? Almost akin to a step form with a progress bar across the top? I know Marketo doesn't do progress bars, that's not what I need, but I simply need to have the user click next and take them to another form with different questions.

Has anyone done this before?

SLC Marketo User Group Co-Leader
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: On Form Submit, can I send the user to another form?

A few years ago, there used to be a setting in the thank you portion of the form that allowed you to submit to another form.

This was never a built-in feature of Forms 2.0.

Does anyone know if there is a way to daisy chain forms together? Almost akin to a step form with a progress bar across the top? I know Marketo doesn't do progress bars, that's not what I need, but I simply need to have the user click next and take them to another form with different questions.

Here's a demo from a while back: MktoForms2 :: Progressive Form Substitution

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

A few years ago, there used to be a setting in the thank you portion of the form that allowed you to submit to another form.

Here's a demo from a while back: MktoForms2 :: Progressive Form Substitution

apmusicman
Level 1

Ok, that makes sense. I think it was part of forms 1.0 many years ago, but I may not remember correctly. If it was part of 1.0 I wonder why it was deprecated.

Here's a demo from a while back: MktoForms2 :: Progressive Form Substitution

This is perfect! Thank you very, very much. I really appreciate it.

SLC Marketo User Group Co-Leader