Old links to tutorials no longer working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Old links to tutorials no longer working

Hi,

I've tried following links to posts in the community, but it seems that with the new redesign, those links no longer work. Can anyoen tell me how to find the articles now? One example is https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000Kyt7CAC which now just takes me to the nation.marketo.com homepage.

All help is much appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old links to tutorials no longer working

Elan Tanzer
Good morning. Most of the articles were rewritten and are in the Support​ section

or

Support (link to articles)

What article are you looking for? What was the topic or the name of the article?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elan

Unfortunately,Tutorials are replaced new  too.

I sometime look for the similar topic at Product Docs - Marketo Docs - Product Docs​ manually.

or Search "marketo tutorials"​ and select "Product Docs"

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Elan,

You'll need to search the community on Product Docs for tutorials (Click Product Docs, when you reach nation.marketo.com) As Takehiro mentioned, you can simply search for topics in Product Docs. If you're in process to locate certain topics by categories, we still have the flow of articles as it is. However, we'll have to search or locate the articles. The old links aren't valid anymore.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, everyone. That's what I was afraid of. It's too bad there wasn't a mapping of old URLs to the new support URLs so that the old support answers weren't all broken.