SOLVED

Re: Office 365 Marketo Plugin?

Go to solution
ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Office 365 Marketo Plugin?

I am setting up Marketo plugins for my field team using Outlook, but next year we are migrating to Office 365. I can't find any information about a Marketo Plugin using that email client. I looked in docs but it just lists Gmail and Outlook - is Office 365 not covered by the plugin?

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Not yet, Outlook for Mac (client version) doesn't even support plugins yet so it's currently only technically possible to build something for Office 365 Outlook Web Access (OWA). We're planning to do an update once the plugins work in more places. MSFT has moved to a model where you can build the plugin once and it will work across platforms. It just isn't fully rolled out yet.

Justin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Not yet, Outlook for Mac (client version) doesn't even support plugins yet so it's currently only technically possible to build something for Office 365 Outlook Web Access (OWA). We're planning to do an update once the plugins work in more places. MSFT has moved to a model where you can build the plugin once and it will work across platforms. It just isn't fully rolled out yet.

Justin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know, thanks for the update!