October LaunchPoint Partner Snapshot - Captora

Anonymous
Not applicable

October LaunchPoint Partner Snapshot - Captora

October’s LaunchPoint Partner Snapshot is with LaunchPoint ISV Partner, Captora. Captora and joint Marketo customer, Innotas, will be speaking on a webinar tomorrow with Marketo to share how it leveraged Captora to understand buyer needs, create campaigns at scale, convert them to leads at the top of the funnel, and then, with the power of Marketo, use that intelligence to turn those leads into customers. Read on below to find out more about Captora and how they are empowering marketers.

Tell us about Captora? What problem does it solve for marketers?
  • Captora combines real-time content data, content management, competitive insights, and reporting to automatically scale marketing campaigns across search, advertising, and social channels to engage new buyers before your competition.
  • Because of today’s multi-channel world, marketing is struggling to optimize productivity and focus on data-driven decision making. Instead there is too much guessing and reacting to old data, which makes program optimization tough. Plus, content and demand gen is a very manual process that takes up time and resources. And quality reporting is difficult, limiting confidence to invest more in marketing programs.
  • Captora helps marketers see how their content is performing by providing automated buyer and competitive intelligence. The solution also helps marketers through productivity challenges by launching context-specific campaigns. Additionally, Captora helps marketers report on successes across channel programs and content.
 Tell us about yourself and your role at Captora? 
  • I am Director of Content Marketing at Captora where I lead content and demand generation strategy, content ideation, production, and the blog. I am also author of Lead Generation for Dummies and have extensive experience in content marketing, demand generation, and inbound marketing. Prior to Captora, I ran content marketing at Marketo for over two years!
  • I live in Oakland with my husband, two silly dogs, and a cat. 
Why is TOFU marketing such an important part of the marketing mix?
  • Your buyers have truly changed. They are doing their own buying research online through search, social media, review sites and more. No longer is sales at the front lines of the customer relationship, instead, due to the proliferation of information, marketing now owns the top-of-funnel relationship. Your job as a marketer is to help your company be found, be where your buyers are, and to create deep relationships through trust and engagement.
  • TOFU marketing does just that. By creating valuable and educational content, and engaging your audience through multiple channels you can start creating valuable relationships. Once you have gained that trust your potential buyers are more apt to become customers.
Who are some of the joint customers we have and what results are they seeing?
  • ServiceMax: ServiceMax is in hypergrowth mode and the marketing team is expected to scale, while reducing cost per acquired customer. With Captora, ServiceMax launched and optimized over 800 search campaigns with no new marketing hires. Their search, advertising, and social campaigns are showing 200-300% lift in conversion rates, and they have seen substantially more leads at a lower cost per MQL.
  • Innotas: Innotas is a joint Marketo customer that was having trouble being found by the right buyers. With Captora, they are able to create automated and targeted campaigns that resonate with what their buyers are searching for. Because they have both buyer and competitive intelligence, they can now tailor messaging for their website and their nurture campaigns they run through Marketo. Captora helps Innotas at the top of the funnel and then Marketo takes over in the middle of the funnel. 
Tags (1)