Nurture Streams | Nurture Push

ElCucuy
Level 2

Nurture Streams | Nurture Push

Hello,

We have nurture streams for different lines of businesses and particularly when we have to push people that attended a Live event or a Webinar into the nurture flow, we would do so by manually pushing these people into respective nurture stream as a static list using member of list filter. But we want this to be automated inside the nurtures so we dont have to do it manually (specifically, lists from an event/webinar). 

Any suggestions on how we can achieve this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Nurture Streams | Nurture Push

You can create a trigger campaign to change the nurture program stream based on the list membership (i.e., trigger the campaign when the person is added to the static list - use "Added to List' trigger), Alternatively, you can also use this trigger in the stream tranistion rule as well. It's noteworthy to mention that the transition rules in the engagement program are always pull based, i.e, lways define the rules on the stream that you want to pull into.

In both the approaches (trigger campaign and stream transition rules), make sure to add other relevant filters to ensure only the intended audience flow through the campaign/transition rules. You may also use multiple triggers for trigerring campaign/trasntion rules if you'd like to change the stream based on more than just one trigger (i.e., Added to List trigger).

ElCucuy
Level 2

Thanks for the input @Darshil_Shah1 .

But using the trigger "Added to list" requires specifying the name of the list manually each time there is a list that should enter the nurture.

I would need this to be automated in a way that everytime an event list is being loaded into the marketo database for email communications and whatnot, the nurture stream should pull it automatically depending on the line of business. 

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Ahh I see, if you update the program statuses after list load, you can trigger off from the Program Status values change maybe? In the Program name constraint you can specify the common string in the program names for the webinar/event programs.