SOLVED

Nurture Program - Quick Questions, Help Needed

Go to solution
Bhumika_Patel
Level 1

Nurture Program - Quick Questions, Help Needed

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to create a nurture program, however, I do not have all the email copies ready to go. Is it possible to add additional emails to the stream once it is activated? How complicated will this be to do if it is possible?

If I just have one email ready, would I be able to set that up for Thursday, and then add more emails after?  Or do I need multiple emails ready to set it up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaMeyers
Level 4 - Champion

Re: Nurture Program - Quick Questions, Help Needed

You can add new emails to the nurture program once the program is activated, it is important to note that the person receives the top most piece of content they haven't yet gotten in the nurture program!

Meaning - where you add the email really really matters, if you add it to the top - everyone will get it, if you add it to the bottom, only people all the way through the content will get it. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JessicaMeyers
Level 4 - Champion

Re: Nurture Program - Quick Questions, Help Needed

You can add new emails to the nurture program once the program is activated, it is important to note that the person receives the top most piece of content they haven't yet gotten in the nurture program!

Meaning - where you add the email really really matters, if you add it to the top - everyone will get it, if you add it to the bottom, only people all the way through the content will get it.