Nurture Program Performance

Kaitlyn_Nelson2
Level 2

Nurture Program Performance

I am trying to do some A/b testing with some of the email designs in our nurture streams and I wanted to start with testing just one nurture at a time before I decide to keep or switch the content design. What is the best way to see what nurture gets the most volume and interaction?

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Nurture Program Performance

You could use Champion challenger test for testing the emails. Find doc for it here. This could be used when you have email assets as your stream content. Let us know if you need any more help in setting this up. 🙂

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Adding on to this you can also add the more of a manal testing using the Random Sample, the same has been discussed belowwith an example for clarity.

Send Email Flow Step

-Choice 1 - If Random Sample is 50%, then send Email A

-Default Choice - then send Email B

This setup could be used for email send campaign inside the default programs and default program could be used in the nurture program stream. Note that Random Sample would tend to distribute the leads as per the percentage set, but split is not guranteed to be exact. YOu can measure the successes of emails by creating and analysing the reports over time until you have a large enough sample size to determine a winner. Once you determine the winner you can go ahead and adjust the program.  

Refer this doc for detailed instruction on settingup the campaign. Hope my answer helps. 🙂

P.S. This could be used when you have default programs in you stream. 

Kaitlyn_Nelson2
Level 2

Hi there, 

Yes, this helpful with testing the emails. But I was wondering how do I see at a glance which nurture stream as a whole gets the most traffic/interaction. I want to be testing the content within the nurture stream that is getting the most volume so that I can gather the most data for my tests.