SOLVED

Re: Nurture Program for Opportunities 30+ Days Old

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nurture Program for Opportunities 30+ Days Old

Since our reps are a bit leary of having emails sent to their opportunity contacts, they have asked that I wait until the opportunity is 30 days or older OR no rep activity has been logged for at least 7 days to begin nurture. I'm trying to figure out how I can build a Smart List that will add contacts to my existing Engagement Program on day 31. 

Any ideas on the best way to do this? I don't want to go back farther than about 6 months so I tried specifying 31 to 180 days in the timeframe but it didn't work. 

Thanks in advance!

- Kara
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add everyone to you workflow that is greater than 30 days with your specified filter. Then as the first step in the workflow you could add a  remove from workflow step with a constraint to remove anyone that is older than 90 days. If they are less than 90 days you would do nothing. 

Also, before each email send you could also do a check to see if an activity had been logged in the last 7 days. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add everyone to you workflow that is greater than 30 days with your specified filter. Then as the first step in the workflow you could add a  remove from workflow step with a constraint to remove anyone that is older than 90 days. If they are less than 90 days you would do nothing. 

Also, before each email send you could also do a check to see if an activity had been logged in the last 7 days. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great idea, Thanks!