Nurture Program: A/B Time testing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nurture Program: A/B Time testing

Hi Friends,

I'm trying to set up A/B time testing for a Nurture program. Does anyone know how to do this? I see articles on A/B time testing for Email Programs, but not Nurture programs. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Ashley
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Scott_McKeighe2
Level 5

Re: Nurture Program: A/B Time testing

An easy approach to this would be to create 2 streams in your Engagement Program programmed to cast the same content at the times you're wanting to test. Stream 1 could be 9:00am, while Stream 2 could be something like 9:15am, 8:37am, or whatever interval you think might yield interesting results.

I'd also try to eliminate as many other variables as possible before you test timing of the send, so you can just analyze the effect of time on your audience, instead of trying to weed through other possibilities that might change your results.

Good luck with your program!

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

See champion challenger. But since these are for triggered campaigns, there isn't really a time testing option.
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LGT0CAO

you could try separating Streams by Day of Week or Time of Day.

Honestly, this is a hard thing to test properly. If you have RCE, you can look at the Time of Day/Week reports to see if there are any surprises. But this is dependent on what you have been doing...
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

+1 scott