SOLVED

Nurture Development Help

Go to solution
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Nurture Development Help

I have a nurture request. The nurture will consist of 4 emails, each with a remail to non openers. The remails use same content with different preheader and SL. 

There will be an email every week and if lead don't open an email then they get a remail 3 business days later and the next email gets delayed accordingly.

Any thoughts on how to develop is much appreciated.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Nurture Development Help

IMO, this could be setup via the engagement programs if only if the cadence remains uniform and does not change based on the person's engagement with the email i.e., send the email (original or the re-cycle email) after every x days. On a side note, building and managing this nurture setup via the default program setup is also gonna be a task. 

View solution in original post

Vinay_Kumar

We have achieved this with the help of wait and pause steps and setting the cadence to daily. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Darshil_Shah1

Given that the cadence is not fixed, rather relative, I think it'd be best to implement this via the custom default program setup using wait steps instead of the Marketo engagement program.

Vinay_Kumar

@Darshil_Shah1, Thanks for your response. 

Yea, I am creating a test nurture with wait steps implemented in program campaigns. 

However, would love to see the expert thoughts. 🙂

Darshil_Shah1

With a couple of campaigns to manage the engagement program operations and a set of carefully thought of flow steps for managing the reqd. cadence for the COs, we would have been able to pull this off using the engagement program, but the only challenge is that the subsequent original content should get delayed when a person is sent the re-cycle email (the cadence is rather non-uniform). 😞

Also, IMO as long as possible, setting up nurtures using engagement programs is always preferable than using the custom default programs setup. EP offers significant OOTB nurturing features, like ability to pause the program cadence, continue right from the point from where the person was left-off/paused, ease of updating the stream content, etc.

Vinay_Kumar

Correct!

Engagement program features are the reason I want to achieve the above scenario using the engagement programs. 

Darshil_Shah1

IMO, this could be setup via the engagement programs if only if the cadence remains uniform and does not change based on the person's engagement with the email i.e., send the email (original or the re-cycle email) after every x days. On a side note, building and managing this nurture setup via the default program setup is also gonna be a task. 

Vinay_Kumar

We have achieved this with the help of wait and pause steps and setting the cadence to daily.