Re: Nurture Campaign Review

kylecelinski
Level 2

Nurture Campaign Review

Hi, I am setting up my first nurture campaign and hoping to have an extra pair of eyes review that everything looks to be set up correctly for what I am trying to accomplish.

We are using one stream with four email assets that we want to deploy one at a time starting tomorrow and with email 2 to go out in three weeks, then email 3 in three weeks, etc. shown below

kylecelinski_0-1643050242807.png

My smart campaign to enter the stream is shown below

kylecelinski_1-1643050300682.png

smart list

kylecelinski_2-1643050324114.png

Flow

kylecelinski_3-1643050372114.png

Schedule

I have a trigger set up for anyone that enters the candidate community once the nurture program is running too.  Am I missing anything on my trigger set up? I assume for anyone that joins, they will qualify for the smart campaign "Enter Employer Brand Stream" and start with email 1 on the day I have listed for cadence?

kylecelinski_4-1643050488446.png

kylecelinski_5-1643050563362.png

kylecelinski_6-1643050605139.png

4 REPLIES 4
Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing so many screenshots.  I have a few questions.  What is the Goal of the overall campaign?  When should they stop recieving emails?

kylecelinski
Level 2

The goal is to share content that is relevant to a specific community.  Additionally, anyone that joins this community over the course of the three month run starts at the beginning until the content is exhausted (after they receive the fourth email).

Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Hi, if that is the case, you probably do not need to use a nurture program (there is a limit to how many you can have).  What you want can be acheived in a drip smart campaign.

Smart list

- your audience, run recurring

Flow

Change program status

Send email 1 - wait 1 week

wait

add unsubscribes/not emailable to list

remove from flow unsubscribes/not emailable to list

Send email 2

repeat

Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4