SOLVED

Re: Number of webhook's calls

Go to solution
Daria_Kropyvian
Level 2

Number of webhook's calls

Hello,

I need your help please.

We have a webhook which allows us to make a request to another tool to enrich company's data.

We have a limited credit for this enrichement.

How can I know how many times our webhook was called ?

I make a smart campaign with a flow call this webhook and then change our personnal field co_enrichement from false to true. But If we make a request, the tool reduces our credits even if we have not yet the response.

How I can be sure that webhook was called?

Thank you

DKR
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

... I don't know how applicate the filter to retrieve data about the one webhook and for the periode of time like from january to Juin of 2021.

There isn’t a “filter” per se on the server.

You would download all the Call Webhook activities for a month (you have to do 6 extracts for Jan-Jun, as each can only do up to 31 days).

Then filter on the client side (your app) to see the count for the webhook you’re interested in.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

Hi,

The Call Webhook step in the Activity Log, as long as the response code is 200, is an accurate reflection of how many times your 'hook went on the wire. If you use the API to do a Bulk Activity Extract, you can total up the number of activities per day/other period.

Daria_Kropyvian
Level 2

Thank you for your answer @SanfordWhiteman  .

I'm trying to applicate your methode but I don't know how applicate the filter to retrieve data about the one webhook and for the periode of time like from january to Juin of 2021.

DKR
SanfordWhiteman

... I don't know how applicate the filter to retrieve data about the one webhook and for the periode of time like from january to Juin of 2021.

There isn’t a “filter” per se on the server.

You would download all the Call Webhook activities for a month (you have to do 6 extracts for Jan-Jun, as each can only do up to 31 days).

Then filter on the client side (your app) to see the count for the webhook you’re interested in.