Re: Number font in Email too LARGE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Number font in Email too LARGE

Not sure if anyone has had this problem previously. I am creating an email and witihn my email I have numbers.

For example: Come join us at the conference because of these resasons....
  1. we are awesome
  2. we are the best
  3. we would love to have you there
The numbers are extemeley large in comparison to the font. I changed the font to Arial and 12 pt but the numbering looks like the original/standard format. I can't get it to change.

Also when I tried to input it manually it doesn't work either if your sentences are longer it doesn't line up correctly and looks unprofessional.

Help please!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you use the Ordered List function in the email editor? It is the second button on the second row. That will make the numbered lists for you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for your reply, I did see the list funciton in the email editor, the font is still way larger than the rest of my text. I spoke to my Marketo Admin and he was able to change it manually by adding some code in the template so the number size automatically match the text and size.
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I suffer from the same issue. Jennifer - can you share the code fix you used?
Becky_Miner
Level 3

To make my numbered list to show the same same font type, size and color as the rest of the text, I added span style="color: #5e5d5d; font-size: 12px; font-family: verdana, geneva;" in the <ol> or <il> line, like so…

<ol span="" style="color: #5e5d5d; font-size: 12px; font-family: verdana, geneva;">

<li>

<p><span style="color: #5e5d5d; font-size: 12px; font-family: verdana, geneva;">Develop new strategies that leverage changing market conditions </span></p>

</li>

<li>

<p><span style="color: #5e5d5d; font-size: 12px; font-family: verdana, geneva;">Share effective sales &amp; communication techniques while gaining a deeper understanding of the resources available from Chatham Financial </span></p>

</li>

<li>

<p><span style="color: #5e5d5d; font-size: 12px; font-family: verdana, geneva;">Network and share best practices with colleagues from across the industry while enjoying a night out at the ballpark</span></p>

<br /></li>

Before Code:

Numbered List - before style code.png

After Code:

Numbered List - after style code.png

I know this was first posted several years ago, but posting the solution here in case someone else comes looking for it like I did.