SOLVED

Not Opened Email filter

Go to solution
Łukasz_Michna
Level 2

Not Opened Email filter

Hi,

I would like to know whether the "Not Opened Email" filter already assumes that the person was sent that email, or do I need to add that filter (i.e. have both filters "Was Sent Email" and "Not Opened Email").

For example, if I have a smart list: 

1. "Member of Engagement Program" is true

AND

2. "Not opened email" is "Email 5"

(there are 10 emails in this engagement program)

Is this only going to give me the list of people who were sent but didn't open Email 5?

Or is it going to give me a list of all people who didn't open email 5 including those who were not yet sent this email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not Opened Email filter

Hi,

the Not Opened Email criteria will give you all people in your database that did not open the selected email.

So, your example will list you all the members of the engagement program that did not open the email 5, including those who were not yet sent the email 5. You can add additional "AND Was Sent Email" (=Email 5) criteria to select only among the recipients of Email 5.

Best;m

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Not Opened Email filter

Hi,

the Not Opened Email criteria will give you all people in your database that did not open the selected email.

So, your example will list you all the members of the engagement program that did not open the email 5, including those who were not yet sent the email 5. You can add additional "AND Was Sent Email" (=Email 5) criteria to select only among the recipients of Email 5.

Best;m