SOLVED

Re: Not able to send email from sandbox

Go to solution
ishi1234
Level 2

Not able to send email from sandbox

I am trying to test double opt in for customer . I have set that up in sandbox. I havent set up spf and dkim settings on sandbox. when I tested my subscription managment center..DOI mail is getting bounced stating this error :

550-5.7.26 Unauthenticated email from accenture.com is not accepted due to 550-5.7.26 domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of 550-5.7.26 accenture.com domain if this was a legitimate mail. To learn about 550-5.7.26 the DMARC initiative, go to 550 5.7.26 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DmarcRejection c62-20020a509fc4000000b0055fce5a5981si117462edf.471 - gsmtp

any suggestion why this is happening ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You're answering your own question! The DMARC record for your client requires either strict SPF alignment or relaxed DKIM alignment for every email:

_dmarc.accenture.com.   4219    IN      TXT     "v=DMARC1;p=reject;fo=1;aspf=s;rua=mailto:dmarc_rua@emaildefense.proofpoint.com;ruf=mailto:dmarc_ruf@emaildefense.proofpoint.com"

SPF is irrelevant here, so you must have the DKIM TXT record set up and verified.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

You're answering your own question! The DMARC record for your client requires either strict SPF alignment or relaxed DKIM alignment for every email:

_dmarc.accenture.com.   4219    IN      TXT     "v=DMARC1;p=reject;fo=1;aspf=s;rua=mailto:dmarc_rua@emaildefense.proofpoint.com;ruf=mailto:dmarc_ruf@emaildefense.proofpoint.com"

SPF is irrelevant here, so you must have the DKIM TXT record set up and verified.

ishi1234
Level 2

Even if we use from email that was mentioned initially when we got sandbox something like xxxx..yyyyy...xxx @Adobe.com ? 

SanfordWhiteman

Well certainly if you change the From: address you may meet that domain’s DMARC policy.

But it’s not @Adobe.com, surely. It would be @mkto-nnnn.com perhaps.