SOLVED

No change in person score to trigger task for follow up

Go to solution
Jennifer_Turner
Level 2

No change in person score to trigger task for follow up

Hi, 

We are running a nurture campaign and want to set a smart list that picks up all the people who haven't had a change in score in the past, 60 and 120 days. Does anyone know the best way to do this? 

Thanks

Jen 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: No change in person score to trigger task for follow up

Hi Jennifer, are your leads added to the nurture program on the day that the email address becomes known? If yes, adding a filter that the acquisition date needs to be older than 60 days would work. If people can also be added at a later stage when they are already known in Marketo I would suggest to create an "Added to nurture" field that you stamp when the person is added, so you can use that field instead.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Abhinav_saini
Level 3

Hi

Having trigged option would be bit difficult as depends on available filters in Marketo instance. However, you can use below filter and run your smart campaign daily (Recurring) and achieve the intended goal. 

Abhinav_saini_0-1610615682790.png

Abhinav Saini
Jennifer_Turner
Level 2

Hi Abhinav, 

That's how I have it set up at the moment and it looks good, however I want it to only pick up zero score change since the person was added to the nurture campaign and at the moment I think it is picking up zero score change since they were added to Marketo. Do you know if there is a way around this? 

Thanks

Jen 

Jennifer_Turner
Level 2

I have also added the filter for acquisition date. If I use that to select 'in past' '60 Days' that will then only pick up the people who have been added into the nurture in the past 60 days and the 'no score change' filter will pick up the contacts with zero score change.         

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Hi Jennifer, are your leads added to the nurture program on the day that the email address becomes known? If yes, adding a filter that the acquisition date needs to be older than 60 days would work. If people can also be added at a later stage when they are already known in Marketo I would suggest to create an "Added to nurture" field that you stamp when the person is added, so you can use that field instead.

Jennifer_Turner
Level 2

Thank you Katja, that works perfectly 🙂