Re: New UI

Anonymous
Not applicable

New UI

How do I resize the items and spacing in my trees?  The files in my drop downs are too big.  Thanks.
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Put the mouse over right where the white box holding the trees meets the page that holds the tiles - the mouse will change and over and the line will become black, just click and slide.

Hope that helps! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, but I'm not talking about the window - I meant the listing of my program and smart lists in that window are so spaced out.  Any way to resize that to compress?

Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hold Ctrl and use either + or -  to make the screen bigger or smaller, depending on your browser.  Why they make it this big to begin with we will never know.
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

The problem that I have with doing it this way is it then shrinks my SFDC to be smaller than I want it to be. 😞
Anonymous
Not applicable

I discussed this in the "complaints" thread...information density is bad and there is no way to undo it. If you use Google Chrome, it remembers zoom level on a site-specific basis, so it won't affect your other sites (Amber H). I have Marketo set on 80% right now.

P.S. Vote for this idea! https://community.marketo.com/marketoideadetail?id=08750000000JwzHAAS