Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

New Treasure Chest feature - Email Preview: Link Stats?

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Treasure Chest feature - Email Preview: Link Stats?

I just noticed what appears to be a new Treasure Chest feature - "Email Preview: Link Stats".  I wasn't able to find any documentation about it in the Community.  Does anyone know anything about this?

Also a couple of weeks ago, we noticed that our ability to preview emails was disabled and to restore it, we had to delete the user (along with any history about smart lists that user created) and add it back to restore the ability to preview emails.  I wonder if the development of this new app caused that.  Did anyone else experience this problem?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Re: New Treasure Chest feature - Email Preview: Link Stats?

Hi Elliott,

I saw that too and checked it out using firefox and safari, I previewed one of my most recent email that I sent out today. There are 3 tabs at the upper left hand side. Preview Actions, Send Test and Show Link Stats.  Click on the Show Link Stats, you can see how many clicked on a link and what percent. It would be nice to know if that's unique clicks though.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Treasure Chest feature - Email Preview: Link Stats?

I'm thinking that the clicks shown in the "Show Link Stats" preview aren't unique clicks. The figures shown in this preview mode are consistently higher than the "Clicked" count shown in my Email Performance Reports. It would be handy if the way those figures were tabulated was consistent (or at least labeled).

Any Marketo peeps want to settle the mystery?