New Product Documentation BETA

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Product Documentation BETA

There are still many pages in process, but I'd love to get your feedback on our new Product Documentation site.

https://docs.marketo.com

At the bottom of content pages, you will see this link:
0EM50000000SfFn.jpg
It would help us alot if you told us when a page is missing information or could be improved in some way.

Thanks. 🙂

Glen Lipka
VP, User Experience

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Karin_Edmondson
Level 3

Re: New Product Documentation BETA

This button also shows on the search results page.  Did you mean for that?  Doesn't make sense since it shows a lot of pages.  You would not be able to tell which article they are talking about.

Let me know,
Karin
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Glen, this will hopefully be a great update! It's hard to tell right now since it's still in Beta, but is the search functionality also going to be improved?
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

From a usability perspective, when I type in a search query and just want to search on those keywords (vs. the suggestions provided below the field), nothing happens when I click on the magnifying glass icon.  It took me a couple times to realize that I needed to instead click on the last item in the suggestions list ("see more results for...").
Anonymous
Not applicable

These are all good feedback.  We will update accordingly.
Also, if you search for a specific keyword and get bad results, let us know the keyword and expected result.

Glen
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Glen, 

I'm currently using Gmail as my email server and when I click the button "How can we improve this article?" a new tab opens that says "the page you requested is invalid." When I copy the email address, I get something like this: articlefeedback%40marketo.com. This is probably a setting I can change in my Gmail instance but could cause confusion for some users.

0EM50000000SfGH.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Adam--

Sorry about that. We'll look into getting that fixed. In the meantime, you can email ideas/bugs/etc to articlefeedback@marketo.com.

Thank you!!!

A. 
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

When is the planned launch date for this?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dan There alot of moving parts and complicated technologies.  Plus, we are still writing a bunch of articles.
I'd say by Summit we should be fully converted though.