css, form in iframe

Anonymous
Not applicable

css, form in iframe

our marketo forms are used in iframes. The forms are styled in the normal way in marketo form editor and they appear as expected when viewed in a browser (screenshot attached) however when viewed in a site webpage- that is, in an iframe on one of our pages - the style is completely different (screenshot attached). I know that you can style iframe html pages easily when they are on the same domain, but the form pages are being served from the marketo server.  The forms in the iframe got too deep and cut of the submit button. as a work around temporarily we removed one of the form fileds but of course, this is not a solution. It looks like some people have had a similar problem. What i need to do is to turn off the responsive aspect of the form. how do I do that? 
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: css, form in iframe

I did not see any file attached. Think about iframes as a normal web page seen ina very tiny browser. The CSS of the parent page has not efect on the content inside the iframe. I the parent page has a responsive styling it would not affect the iframe look. IF the issue is that the content of the iframe is cut off, you should make the height of the iframe bigger and make sure the iframe and the form do not have vertical scrollers, so the iframe looks as part of the main page.

The page (assuming a marketo landing page) should have its own css to manioulate the styling.

Consider using the embeded code from the forms 2.0. This way your form lives on the same page and the stlying of the site is applied.