SOLVED

Re: New MCE prep during summit 17?

Go to solution
Raven_McFarlan1
Level 3

New MCE prep during summit 17?

Hey everyone!

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I've read elsewhere that there is new content for the MCE in 2017, and this content will not be added into the existing practice exam. Instead, a 3 hour preparation training before the exam will take place. As someone who's signed up to take the exam during the Summit, I was wondering how the preparation training will be arranged into the schedule, or where I can find more information on it?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Raven,

I was just on a webinar for Marketo Education Offering in 2017 and they had indicated that there will be a 1/2 day course available leading up to summit for the new MCE Exam. So, stay tuned they are launching something soon.

Thanks!

Beth

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Jon_Fioravanti
Level 2

This seems to be a very confusing transition, I have asked a couple times about it and not really gotten a clear answer.

Raven_McFarlan1
Level 3

Hi Jon,

Let's hope someone can shed some light on it soon!

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Couldn't agree with you more, Jon. I have several team members just literally about to take the "old" test this week and now they have to start over.  A bit more notice of the change would have been ideal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Raven,

I was just on a webinar for Marketo Education Offering in 2017 and they had indicated that there will be a 1/2 day course available leading up to summit for the new MCE Exam. So, stay tuned they are launching something soon.

Thanks!

Beth

Raven_McFarlan1
Level 3

Hi Beth,

Thanks so much! Did they mention the best place to keep an eye out for that update?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Raven,

They didn't say but I assume there will be a mass email sent out and something will be posted in the University. I'll keep my eye out for it.

Thanks!

Beth

Anonymous
Not applicable

Beth,

Did they say anything about the course being available online to take before the Summit? I noticed there are exam prep courses offered on Sunday during the University Day, however I opted to skip that day and not pay an additional $700 to attend - so I'm hoping that course will be available for everyone prior to the event!

-Taryn

Julz_James
Level 10

I've also heard that there will no longer be a practice exam as well, so the prep day will be very useful if its your first time MCE exam I would imagine.

Michelle_Miles3
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

The new MCE exam and specializations are out now along with the training sessions. Details are here: Marketo Certified Expert and you can register for the three hour prep courses here: Training Catalog.  There will no longer be a practice exam, and I have heard that the new exam is quite different and more difficult.

Michelle Miles