New Community Features Released!

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Community Features Released!

I'm excited to announce TWO new features we just released here in community. I hope this makes your user experience more efficient! You can always view community updates by clicking the sidebar "See Recent Community Updates".

• Bookmarks: We've created bookmarks to make it easy for you to keep track of interesting discussions, helpful articles and other pages that you want to revisit. Simply click the "+" at the bottom right of your screen add save as many pages as you'd like! You can also click the arrow and minimize the tab. It's like we thought of everything! (If not, let us know). Congratulations to Eric Hollebone for his idea becoming a product enhancement! You can view his idea here
0EM50000000QQ5I.jpg

• Status Update in Idea Threads: As our idea's section grows and some threads get longer, we wanted to provide you the most up to date status at the top of the thread so it is easy to find. Hopefully this will improve communication between Marketo and our customers, particularly on our popular ideas
Tags (1)
12 REPLIES 12
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: New Community Features Released!

yay, thanks marketo!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay! Thanks!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is fantastic thanks so much!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, it just shows that Marketo listens to its customers. Love it
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys are the best!
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

I was wondering what this new My Boomarks pop-up was.... now I have answer: great news!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! This is a great new feature.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Thanks! Love it.