Need information regarding Date time discrepancies in the activity date time and any datetime field within activities's property bag

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need information regarding Date time discrepancies in the activity date time and any datetime field within activities's property bag

I observed a discrepancies in date time handling of custom activities within market.

We have one custom activity with one date time field in the attribute list.

I am passing the same value for both the attribute list and the activitydate field.

In the market UI activitydate is displayed correctly but the attribute property always shows one day old date with fixed time as 18:00.

Can anyone has information regarding this behaviour.

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Need information regarding Date time discrepancies in the activity date time and any datetime field within activities's  property bag

Please move the post to Products. "Community" is for website feedback, not support (and yes, this is confusing).

We'll need to see your CA setup and the exact HTTP request contents you're sending. I assume (though have to see for sure) your date format is off for the attribute (should be ISO 8601).