SOLVED

Re: Need HTML/landing page template help

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need HTML/landing page template help

Hi all,

Was wondering if a web person could help me out on a landing page template

I've worked with a design agency to produce a template for a landing page. I notice when I drag/drop Marketo items into the main body, the items go THROUGH my menu when scrolling instead of "behind" (they should stop as the reach the top menu frame). When I hard code into the template, things scroll correctly, but I want to be able to use either tokens/Marketo editable areas.

Has anyone ever run into this? If so, where did you have to make the fix? I don't need the exact solution, as I can ask my agency if needed. The one thing I am unsure of is if it is a Marketo thing I can over ride since Marketo always adds it's own div IDs with each editable area.

See page here: http://info.silver-peak.com/Eumee_Updated_Test.html

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_White
Level 5

Hi Eumee — it looks like a z-index issue.  If you look in the CSS for your template, you'd see that the z-index value for the "top-nav-wrapper" div is set to 11.  Bump that value up to 20 or so and you should be in business.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Michael_White
Level 5

Hi Eumee — it looks like a z-index issue.  If you look in the CSS for your template, you'd see that the z-index value for the "top-nav-wrapper" div is set to 11.  Bump that value up to 20 or so and you should be in business.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Michael. I'll try that and see if it works!

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Yep, that's your issue.

Justin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to both of you. I bumped it up to 30 and it worked!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Michael - Can I ask you a bonus question? I can't figure out which div I need to edit to decrease the main container section height. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

It's the div with class="banner-wrapper"

I really recommend starting from a good template. This page probably needs an entirely different structure, as it does't seem to be responsive or really handle different screen sizes well. From a glance, the code is pretty messy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Eumee Magat​ I moved your post to the Products and Support​ section so you receive an answer faster.