SOLVED

Re: Need documentation for Marketo Sales Insight for MS Dynamics

Go to solution
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Need documentation for Marketo Sales Insight for MS Dynamics

We have installed MSI in our UAT (testing) environment of MS Dynamics Online.  Now that it's installed, the team has asked for documentation to ensure we have it configured properly and can start doing some initial testing within our sandbox account.  Unfortunately, the online documentation is just for SFDC.  Can someone from the Products team provide us with MS Dynamics documentation for MSI?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's some of the stuff about using it:

Add a Lead/Contact to a Marketo Campaign from Microsoft Dynamics - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Send a Marketo Sales Email from Microsoft Dynamics - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

It's kind of mixed in with the Salesforce stuff and not all in one place. I usually find it by searching for one particular topic within Sales Insight and not searching for Sales Insight more generically.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Dan_Stevens_

Thanks Priyank.  What about user documentation - for example, now that it's installed, I see no option to add a lead to a campaign - just "interesting moments".  No "web activity", no "my email" - just "interesting moments"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's some of the stuff about using it:

Add a Lead/Contact to a Marketo Campaign from Microsoft Dynamics - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Send a Marketo Sales Email from Microsoft Dynamics - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

It's kind of mixed in with the Salesforce stuff and not all in one place. I usually find it by searching for one particular topic within Sales Insight and not searching for Sales Insight more generically.

Dan_Stevens_

Thanks Kristen - this is really helpful!  When Sales sends Marketo emails from CRM, where is the activity tracked in Marketo and CRM (since it's not part of a defined campaign)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll see it in Marketo with the "Sales Email" triggers/filters. And there's a separate report for the Sales Insight emails.