SOLVED

Re: Multiple Form Submission With different data

Go to solution
Maci91
Level 2

Multiple Form Submission With different data

Hello,

Is there a way to show data, when creating a smart list, for person who submitted a form multiple times with all the data he submitted. We have a form where people can submit it multiple times with different data, and when pulling a smart list it only shows me one result. I know I can check that in activity log, but I need that to have in a monthly type of report in excel where I can track all the form submits from all the people who submitted, with all the data submitted numerous number of time?

Any help is appreciatted! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I've never used this REST API Bulk Extract as a option, is there some guidance on how to pull that data?

It's all here: https://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/bulk-extract/bulk-activity-extract/

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

There's no report that can give you this within the Marketo platform. In general, the posted form data is not a "first-class" reportable item in Marketo. It's more about the result of the form submission, i.e. updating lead fields (when they aren't blocked).

You could build a report offline by extracting the Activity Log, however.

Maci91
Level 2

Hi Sanford, thanks for the answer.

By report I meant a monthly subscription to a smart list where I used a filled out form as a filter and date of activity past month. 

I did try creating a report offline too, and when I try to extract activity log, it only gives me details from the activity log I cannot use, the most important one which is the the details of the forms fields are not in there. 

SanfordWhiteman

When I say "extract" I mean with the REST API Bulk Extract endpoint. And it does include the Filled Out Form activities.

You can't create a Smart List within the Marketo UI that has this data, but you sure can see the data offline.

Maci91
Level 2

Thanks Sanford!

I've never used this REST API Bulk Extract as a option, is there some guidance on how to pull that data?

SanfordWhiteman

It's all here: https://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/bulk-extract/bulk-activity-extract/