SOLVED

Re: Multiple Facebook and Whatapp account integration with Marketo

Go to solution
madhu_6987
Level 2

Multiple Facebook and Whatapp account integration with Marketo

Hello everyone, I wanted to check if we can connect multiple Facebook account and Whatapp account with Marketo. Any suggestion would be helpful. Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Hi @madhu_6987 ,

There is no native WhatsApp integration - there's a good discussion here: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-discussions/marketo-whatsapp-integration-tools/td-p/300027

For Facebook, I assume you mean to push leads automatically from Facebook to Marketo? If so, yes, that is possible from multiple ad accounts - but there must be one singular person with full access to all of them, and they must be the person who integrates with Marketo via Launchpoint. If that person doesn't have access to all the accounts you won't be able to see the lead forms. And one "gotcha" to watch out for: until you have at least one person flow through the Facebook lead ad, you won't see that form in the Marketo interface. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Phillip_Wild

Hi @madhu_6987 ,

There is no native WhatsApp integration - there's a good discussion here: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-discussions/marketo-whatsapp-integration-tools/td-p/300027

For Facebook, I assume you mean to push leads automatically from Facebook to Marketo? If so, yes, that is possible from multiple ad accounts - but there must be one singular person with full access to all of them, and they must be the person who integrates with Marketo via Launchpoint. If that person doesn't have access to all the accounts you won't be able to see the lead forms. And one "gotcha" to watch out for: until you have at least one person flow through the Facebook lead ad, you won't see that form in the Marketo interface. 

madhu_6987
Level 2

Yeah, pushing lead from FB. Also pushing LP and messages from Marketo to FB, is that possible? I think we can push LP but not sure if we can post content from Marketo to FB? Thank you. 

Phillip_Wild

To Facebook Messenger? No, not out of the box.

For LPs I'm guessing you mean landing pages? What information would you be looking to pass through? Likely the answer is no in any case 🙂 Marketo's out-of-the-box integration is purely from Marketo to Facebook Custom Audiences, or from Facebook Lead Generation Ads to Marketo.