MS Dynamics Sync Error - Unable To Get Complete List

michellechopin
Level 7 - Community Advisor

MS Dynamics Sync Error - Unable To Get Complete List

Happy October, Community! 

We use Dynamics 365 as our CRM and Marketo provides us with updates on leads that have failed to sync - nearly always due to duplicates. When there's one or two emails, they're visible in the notification; when there's more than five, there's a link to a list of all the impacted records: 

michellechopin_0-1727807481130.png

Since being migrated to Adobe Console, I click on "See the full list" and I'm taken to a log in page, where I do so using Adobe ID, from which Marketo simply opens again with no sign of the list.

I've had to wait until records come back around as a duplicate and in view on the notification to address them but just found a workaround - if you right click on the link in the notification, copy it, and open it in the Marketo window you're already using, then you get the list download. The same is true for opening the link in a new tab. 

TL;DR: To see the additional list of records to address in a sync notification, copy/paste the link into your existing tab or open the link in a new tab to get your download (do not click on the link proper).

This has been frustrating me for a while now so hopefully this helps anyone else that might be experiencing the same issue!