SOLVED

MQL from Recycle Smart List Error

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

MQL from Recycle Smart List Error

We have it set up so that if someone starts to reengage with sends, they’ll change from Recycled back to MQL. BUT we set it so that they need to have a score of 36 or more for this to kick in.

What happened recently is someone's score has been going DOWN because of inactivity, and changed from 42 to 40. Since 40 is greater than 36, it switched them to MQL even though the change was a loss.

I need to figure out how to tell the system to ignore this rule if the activity was negative. Is the screenshot of my revised Smart List correct to make this happen?

0EM50000000SyR2.jpg

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: MQL from Recycle Smart List Error

Use Data Value Changes: Lead Score New Value AT LEAST 36 and OLD VALUE less than 36.

This will solve the issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Use Data Value Changes: Lead Score New Value AT LEAST 36 and OLD VALUE less than 36.

This will solve the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That makes sense, but there isn't a Constraint called OLD VALUE, or OLD SCORE, if it should match with NEW SCORE like I already have. Where do I find that to add it in?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have scoured the smart list options and cannot find any way to add a constraint or anything else on the Old Score. Please, can anyone inform me where to locate that so I can add it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

And then just as I'm giving up...I found it. You meant Data Value Changes as a separate trigger. Got it.