MQL alerts vs Hand Raise alerts

JulienMarketo
Level 1

MQL alerts vs Hand Raise alerts

Hi Marketo community - seeking some input here

I'd like to setup an alert system that follows the logic :

Lead reaches MQL score/rating threshold = Send alert

Lead submits high value form = Send alert

How do I setup my programs so the sales owner does not get duplicate alerts when a lead submits high value form?

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: MQL alerts vs Hand Raise alerts

You can create a single campaign for sending the alert email to the sales. Add both the triggers to the campaign's SL. i.e., Fills out high value form, and Lead reaches MQL score/rating threshold. In the flow use the send alert flow step for sending the alert email to the sales (assuming the alert email to be sent to the sales is same in both the cases). Set the campaign qualification criteria in the Schedule tab to allow each person to flow through the campaign flow only once every 1 hour.

If it's likely that a person could fill the high value content form more than once in the span of an hour and you would like to send the alert emails for such close-spaced form fills to the sales multiple times, then we can think of an alternate logic. Somthing in the lines of setting seperate campaigns for form fill out and Lead reaches MQL score/rating threshold with a wait step of few minutes in one of the campaigns before sending the alert email, and the other campaign has a flow step to remove the person from the flow of the former campaign before sending the alert email. This will ensure that the alert email is sent only 1x in-case both the campaigns are triggered off at the same time.