Re: More in depth reporting

Anonymous
Not applicable

More in depth reporting

I'm trying to set up email performance reports and click through reports but the information listed doesn't go as in depth as I need it to.  I would like to know not only how many people opened an email, but WHO opened the email, as well as WHO clicked on individual links.  Do i need to set up a smart list or how does that work?  I'm not finding much information on the website to get this set up.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check out the 'results' tab of a campaign that uses the email, Kelly.  That list shows, by lead, all sends/delivereds/opens/clicks/visits.  It's filterable and exportable, gives a pretty good view.  Sort by lead to see a single lead's actions grouped together.  The only drag is that you have to click and open the detail for a row to see the actual link clicked of a 'click link' action.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.. I've tried that, it just seems pretty labor intensive.  Any other email marketing programs I've used in the past gives you that information in separate excel files very easily.  Also, the 'click link' data on the Results tab doesn't match the data on the Email link performance section on the Analytics tab.  The numbers and links are completely different.  Is the results page showing any links the individual went on after clicking the initial link?  Although the number is less than on the analytics tab.  Are there any tutorials or articles to help with this?