Mobile Check-in Status - How about having multiple "Registered" Tags

David_Gallaghe2
Level 5

Mobile Check-in Status - How about having multiple "Registered" Tags

I wanted to use the mobile app for check-in next week, but am running into a minor inconvenience - For some reason I can only associate the Mobile Check-in Status "Registered" with one tag. I'd love to see all people who actually registered for my event in the including those on my wait list, and unconfirmed RSVP lists, etc... any ideas or is this just a limitation of the Channel Tags/Marketo Events App?

Event Backround
I have a 100+ person breakfast that I am putting together and wanted to run the reg through marketo native without any connectors or third party stuff - partially for my own amusement/education 😄

My Roadshow Tags - Slightly Edited of Course (Admin)
10    Invited
20    Waitlisted
30    RSVP
40    RSVP Not Attending
50    Registered [This is for RSVPs I have confirmed]
60    Attended
70    No Show

Idea is that as I confirm my attendees I can run them through my flows. Easy-peasy - its the mobile checkin that has me scratching my head...

Source for creating a program channel and setting up Mobile Check-in Tags: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000KypACAS
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Mobile Check-in Status - How about having multiple "Registered" Tags

Go into Admin > Channel > Roadshow

Roadshow and Event and Tradeshow are the only ones that can use the ipad app. There is a new column there that you can tell Marketo that each Status can be "Registered, Attended, etc.." and the ipad app requires at least one of those to work.