Microsoft Power Automate connector

hsimon
Level 1

Microsoft Power Automate connector

Does anyone have plans to use the Microsoft Power Automate Marketo connector once it is out of preview mode? 
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/marketo/

I'm keen to learn how people intend to use it and if anyone knows when it is going to be released.

4 REPLIES 4
Zoe_Forman
Level 7 - Community Advisor

Re: Microsoft Power Automate connector

@hsimon have you successfully connected Marketo and Microsoft? I've not seen and recent documentation.

I'd look to test linking Microsoft form fills with Marketo specifically for event invites and capturing RSVP's

CharlieKainos2
Level 2

Hey - yes! I'm looking at adding a few use cases here to the community - I'll let you know when they're up!

Adobe Marketo Champion 2023 | Marketo Solution Architect & x3 Marketo Certified Expert | Digital Strategy & MOps Director
Zoe_Forman
Level 7 - Community Advisor

@CharlieKainos2 I'd be interested in see Marketo case studies using Power Automate.

I did a few tests in my Sandbox but didn't get them into production, so would be keen to see some working examples.

I was looking at syncing with Microsoft Form fills for booking 1:2:1 demos to add new names to a list upload in Marketo based on the product/demo/sales rep.

WolframLotz
Level 4

I primarily utilize Power Automate alongside Marketo in various scenarios. Currently, my approach involves using HTTP connectors to access Marketo's REST API. This method has been quite effective, offering the full range of functionalities available through the API.

One of the key advantages of this approach is that it's not limited by a predefined set of functions.

To further simplify the process, you can even utilize a Postman collection to create a custom connector. With the upcoming PA Connector, is there any specific functionality or improvement you're looking forward to?