Merging lead activity from different properties

Anonymous
Not applicable

Merging lead activity from different properties

We just completed an internal POC of a new integration between Bloomfire and Marketo. We were able to successfully watch lead activity in a Bloomfire community stream into Marketo!

However, there are quite a few unknowns we need to resolve before we're ready to go to market:
  • Will lead activity from Bloomfire get merged with their other activity in Marketo
  • Can clients pass other parameters (user id/email, campaign info, etc.) to Bloomfire from another digital property (email campaign, website, etc.)? 
  • Can Bloomfire pass other attributes we know about the end-user to Marketo
Essentially, we need to answer the question: What are all the ways we can add value for marketers by integrating their Marketo and Bloomfire instances? 

Hoping to speak with a product / technical resource. Please contact me at omri@bloomfire.com. Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Merging lead activity from different properties

What is bloomfire?

What attributes do you have that you want to give to Marketo?

Have you spoken with the Marketo Partner folks and the developer.marketo.com team?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh, 

I'm desperate to talk to someone from Marketo. This is the only channel I've found where I can even post my question where it won't be rejected because I don't have the right support level.

Any idea how I can contact someone?

Thanks!
Omri
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will lead activity from Bloomfire get merged with their other activity in Marketo?
- I need a little bit more information to answer this question. Are you sending in data with Munchkin?  

Can clients pass other parameters (user id/email, campaign info, etc.) to Bloomfire from another digital property (email campaign, website, etc.)? 
- You can query lead, activity, and list data from Marketo REST API: 
http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/rest/

Can Bloomfire pass other attributes we know about the end-user to Marketo? 
- Yes. Please see the Marketo REST API, in particular the Create/Update Lead REST API:
http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/rest/createupdate-leads/