SOLVED

Re: Members are not transitioning through streams

Go to solution
Jenny_Sowinski
Level 1

Members are not transitioning through streams

Hi,

I am experiencing a few issues with my nurture program - people are not moving into other streams as we have set them up to.

They have received the first email in the main stream, and then those that have clicked on certain links are then supposed to move to additional streams, but this has not happened.

We can see that people have opened and clicked, and the transition rules that have been set up on the stream that we are pulling people into are: email is XYZ, link is XYZ.

Do we need to duplicate this in the smart campaign flow or does it happen automatically?

Thanks

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If it's  not triggering then there's something off in your Transition Smart List. Please post a screenshot.

I prefer running batch smart campaigns to manage this more flexibly. Also, 99.999% of situations DO NOT require a triggered transition because you are sending X times per week or month. Do you really need to take action immediately?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If it's  not triggering then there's something off in your Transition Smart List. Please post a screenshot.

I prefer running batch smart campaigns to manage this more flexibly. Also, 99.999% of situations DO NOT require a triggered transition because you are sending X times per week or month. Do you really need to take action immediately?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

+1 on Josh here. Batch SC are better, starting with easyness to debug and also more powerful.

Please provide a screenshot.

-Greg

Jenny_Sowinski
Level 1

Thanks, we have solved it now - was a problem with the links and our UTMs in the transition rules. We changed our filter from 'clicked link in email' to 'visits webpage', and link contains xyz, which solved our issue.