Re: Member of Campaign drill down

Anonymous
Not applicable

Member of Campaign drill down

Is there a way to create a report (not a smart list) that will detail the members of one or more programs and that can aggregate data like this:

Program #1                         Program #2

Joe Smith, ACME                                      yes                                       yes
Mary Brown, ACME                                    yes
Steve Green, Company                                                                         yes

If not a report I can generate in Marketo, where would I go to download the raw data to then analyse in Excel?

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is how you can do this for up to 10 programs.
  1. Create a smart list for each program you want in the report using the Member of Program filter and specifying the program name.
  2. Create a Lead Performance report with a smart list that has a Member of Program filter and list all the programs you are interested in including. 
  3. Add custom columns to the Lead Performance report that will be the names of the smart lists you created (keep the smart list names short as they are the column headings)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Elliot - the report that came out is informative but not exactly what I am after, unless I followed your direction wrong. 

I am looking for a report that will result in names of people as well as the action they took.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Lead Performance report will list the email address of contacts that meet its smart list criteria if you select the "Group Leads by Email Address" in its Setup.  Unfortunately, Marketo reports don't let you add columns for the vaious field names.
Anonymous
Not applicable

THAT I did not know. Thank you much!!!