SOLVED

Re: MCE Exam

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

MCE Exam

I am looking to take the MCE exam and I wanted to watch the recording of the Foundation Workshop to better prepare, but I cannot find it anywhere. Can someone please point me in the right direction, or suggest any other study methods?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Ashley,

I took the exam in December, and reviewing the Foundations was certainly helpful... If you go to the University tab at the top of the Community, then the Courses menu, you can view just about any of the training courses there. I think you're mainly looking for "Basics 2: Foundation on Demand". I also found taking the foundations quizzes to be quite helpful in preparing. The other webinar/course that I found to be quite helpful was "6 Topics to Know for the Marketo Certified Expert Exam"

If you're in Marketo on a regular basis, and using many of its key features, you should do fine on the exam! Best of luck!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Ashley,

I took the exam in December, and reviewing the Foundations was certainly helpful... If you go to the University tab at the top of the Community, then the Courses menu, you can view just about any of the training courses there. I think you're mainly looking for "Basics 2: Foundation on Demand". I also found taking the foundations quizzes to be quite helpful in preparing. The other webinar/course that I found to be quite helpful was "6 Topics to Know for the Marketo Certified Expert Exam"

If you're in Marketo on a regular basis, and using many of its key features, you should do fine on the exam! Best of luck!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dory

Do you remember some sample questions. if so, can you please post them. I am planning for certification in April. I am preparing for that.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Kapil, you can find some sample questions in the Marketo Courses, specifically 6 Topics to Know for the Marketo Certified Expert Exam
Boris_Kiperas1
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

Hi Dory

Unfortunately, everything on that page is outdated and not very useful for the new exam.

Boris Kiperas
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Boris, 3 years later, I would hope it was outdated!

They are releasing a new version of the exam, that may or may not impact you depending on when you plan on taking the exam. My understanding is that they will be removing the practice exam, making a more comprehensive prep course, and increasing the cost of the exam slightly -- but also making the certification valid for 2 years.

Not totally sure when it's launching, but I'm sure there will be more chatter about it coming up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your help Dory!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I took the exam last year at the summit and gearing up to take it again.  Any idea what's been added/updated?  I passed last year and use daily so just want to know if new features or possibly those that are not standard (forecaster) will be emphasized.