SOLVED

Max number of Nurture Programs = 100

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Max number of Nurture Programs = 100

Once you reached this limit, you will receive a message that no new nurture programs can be created. You will need to purchase addition nurture programs. 

This notification took us by surprise and I just wanted others to be aware (if you are not already) and recommend that you keep tally of the total number of nurture programs you have in your instance, so you will not be surprised when the limit is reached.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Max number of Nurture Programs = 100

That limit is for active nurture programs. If some of those 100 are no longer in use, you can turn them off in Program Setup so you aren't at the limit anymore.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

One way to count the number of nurture programs you have would be to create an "Engagement Performance Report" and set the date of activity to "All Time". It doesn't give you a count of how many nurture programs you have running, but you can export the list and count them with an Excel function.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jennifer, yes that is a good suggestion. I copied the tree into notepad and then into Excel. Your suggestion is one step less Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

That limit is for active nurture programs. If some of those 100 are no longer in use, you can turn them off in Program Setup so you aren't at the limit anymore.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kristen, Thank you so much for that bit of advice. We will research which programs can be turned off. I really appreciate your reply!  Cheers

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Thank you! This is helpful info...we were likewise surprised to learn that there were limits.