mass approve emails

Anonymous
Not applicable

mass approve emails

I have seen the suggestion about going to design studio and shorting the emails there, but this doesnt seem to do anything for me. 
Is there any other way that i can bulk approve the emails in Marketing Activities?

Anyone else noticed that behavior?

Many thanks

Ioulia

10 REPLIES 10
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Re: mass approve emails

I don't think I quite understand this question. But for mass approval of emails, I would go to Design Studio and click on "Emails". There will be a long list that you can sort and mass approve. I hope this helps! -Kim
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kim,

thanks. i tried doing that. but the sorting doesnt work.. it only does the sorting one page at a time... which means that i couldnt see any unapproved emails on first, 2nd, 3rd... etc page. It is way too time consuming to go that way. 
(i had in general more than 120 unapproved emails that didnt show up on the sorting in design studio/emails).
Thats why i am asking if anyone else has had similar behavior...

Hope that clarifies it a bit.

Many thanks

Ioulia
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ioulia,

interesting, I see what you see. 

I'd consider this a bug, as landing pages behave differently. I'd contact support - but I don't think there will be an immediate solution for your issue.

Best,
Michael
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Michael.
I will create a ticket with support and see if they can help.

Best regards

Ioulia
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Loulia,

Did you hear back from support on this? Mine is now doing the same thing. Thanks!!

Kim
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any solution for this issue? It's a pain in the butt that each page only displays 31 email listings at a time. I wish there was a sort filter that showed "all" emails on one single page so that we can bulk approve emails for one particular template at once. Please help Marketo...
Anonymous
Not applicable

oops, sorry. Looked at the wrong place. Posting deleted.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just noticed this new(?) behavior of how it displays landing pages. I'm pretty sure in the past when I clicked "Landing Pages" in the design studio it would display all the landing pages at once, but now it splits the list into pages. I can't find the "view all" option, if there is one.

I manage hundreds of landing pages and need an easy way to mass approve them when I make a change to the template. Is there an easy way to do this? It will take forever to click through 30+ pages, even with multi-select.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had filed a ticket with Marketo support about this, and here's their answer:

In the December release engineering snuck in a "pagination" feature, but it broke the ability to sort assets in Design Studio by Status, which it sounds like this is affecting you. The sorting bug should be addressed in the January release, coming out next week. I can disable the December feature right now so that you can sort the landing pages by status, just let me know.