SOLVED

Marketo / Zoom real-time attendance data

Go to solution
aparisal
Level 1

Marketo / Zoom real-time attendance data

Hi all! We currently handle events with the Marketo/Zoom integration, and I'd like to know if anyone knows of a way to get live real-time attendance data from the Zoom webinar. I'm looking to incorporate a "Trouble joining?" email to go out to the people who have not yet joined the webinar 10sh minutes after it has started but for that, I would need Zoom to provide me the list of no-shows DURING the event. I know there's an attendance report you can download, but it ONLY becomes available after the webinar has ended.

Has anyone been able to make this work? I know you could technically see the participants' names in real-time, extract that, and then match names/email addresses from the registrants' list to identify those as the attendees to email the rest (non-attendees), but I would love an easier way to do it, if possible. 

Thanks guys!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo / Zoom real-time attendance data

You certainly can do this by calling the Zoom API (or more accurately, having the Zoom API call you via an event started webhook and you calling back).

Naturally you’d need a developer, it’s a pretty fun API to learn and we’ve built some nice complements — not replacements! — to the native Marketo-Zoom app with it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo / Zoom real-time attendance data

You certainly can do this by calling the Zoom API (or more accurately, having the Zoom API call you via an event started webhook and you calling back).

Naturally you’d need a developer, it’s a pretty fun API to learn and we’ve built some nice complements — not replacements! — to the native Marketo-Zoom app with it.