Marketo to Salesforce Data Sync

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo to Salesforce Data Sync

Hi all,

I am working on setting up my initial sync settings between Marketo and Salesforce. I have my leads syncing properly, but not my data values. Do I have to build a smart campaign with every lead attribute on its own "data value change" trigger?

Also, how can I get my lead ownership to update? I have lead assignment based on country and industry. Currently if I change either, I have no change in lead ownership in Salesforce.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo to Salesforce Data Sync

Hi Racquel,

What do you mean by your data values not being submitted properly?

All of the data should have come over if the synch was setup between the two systems.  

As for your lead assignment rules, are you planning on doing these in Marketo?  It actually might be worthwhile to do these in SFDC.  Its a bit easier in there when you're dealing with multiple reps and filters.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo to Salesforce Data Sync

Hi Michael,

I mean that changes I make in Marketo (i.e. updating a given lead field) is not automatically syncing. When I created a smart campaign on just a few attributes and tested changing them, those edits showed in Salesforce.

As for my lead assignment rules, they are set up in Salesforce, they're just not being followed when changes to industry or country (the values we used to assign) are made in Marketo.