Has anyone been using the Marketo IPAD App? Any tips and suggestions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone been using the Marketo IPAD App? Any tips and suggestions?

From what I have seen so far the mobile app helps you check in contacts who have registered. Has anyone used the Marketo IPAD app for tradeshow and industry event where you have people walk into the booth?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone been using the Marketo IPAD App? Any tips and suggestions?

We used it and it worked very well!  We were able to look up leads and add new ones if necessary.  The one idiosyncracy is if your event Program dates in Marketo are not the date that you are using the app, it won't display the program in the app.
Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone used a card reader or scanner at a trade show?
Anonymous
Not applicable

been using the iPad to have people 'check in' to a demo at the past few live events we've run. So far it's working great. Our basic set up is to set up an event for the demo and when a person vists the booth for said demo we collect their info and check them into the event.

One 'hiccup' we encountered is that the latest event we attended provided a list of attendee's minus email addresses (don't ask, it's a strange situation) I was able to import the list into the event with out issue but on site when you try to sync the members with no email it doesn't work. It spins like it is syncing then displays the unchecked in count on the sync button. There was no error saying "leads have no email" or anything like that (wish there was)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does it allow you to search for contacts in your database who have not registered but show up at the actual event. Is there a way to look up the database and add them in as attended instead of having to fill out the form?
Anonymous
Not applicable

All you need is the email address, if it's in your DB it'll match back and populate the fields.
Anonymous
Not applicable

In using the ipad app I just found out that if the Lead last name is lowercase it won't show up with leads that are uppercase.

I searched for the lead on the app and it showed up under lowercase l not listed with the uppercase L leads.

Just a FYI.